Friday, January 18, 2013

The Dark Knight Rises official trailers playlist (playlist)

Now am by no means a movie goer , may be I never slow down long enough to taking any. Most of the time I do so with a D.V.D. " The Dark Knight Rises" what a blast, a sure hit. I am reminded of other vicious elements in our mist, that is always challenging our faith, destroying lives, and desiring to to bring us to
 naught. We need our  Dark Knights of faith to rise in PRAYERS ,AND ACTIONS, TO TAKE A STAND NOW THE LORD IS ON OUR SIDE.

Make no mistake about this, it is that our weapons is not the once you see in this movie. Our weaponry are not carnal, they are spiritual, for defeating the enemy on every front in this warfare. Pedro said this, " The weapons of our warfare can only be exercised in the place of prayer."

I will add this prayer, " God grant me the serenity to accept the thing I cannot change: the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." now we all can say amen to that. shall we ? Oh!
watch the clip below.

" Think critically and pray strategically." 




No comments:

Post a Comment