Friday, April 19, 2013

Am just been thankful.

On April 09/ I left Canada for a two weeks trip to Jamaica,
am suppose to return an the 24,2013. Unexpectedly I had
to get a fly out on the 13. Reason been, my Mom took a
short visit to the Doctor , that in turn lead to an unfortunate
situation. Going from one hospital to another, resulted into a
four hours stay in the operation room, which in take a triple
bye pass, a few days in C.S.I.U. Now I can report that She
 is  OK, the surgery went well.

Well, God is simple good. Am been so thankful for the 
Doctors, Nurses, Support Workers, those who prayed,
and gave there relentless support. God bless everyone.

The short interval of this unpredictable event was quite an
experience for our family. During all this time, what was
most encouraging, is the idea of trust. Often in my spirit
through the word was to trust God to what he desire to do
in all of this. O yes! when its raining on your parade, be it the
dew, or the pouring down, let your trust in Him bring peace to 
your trouble soul.

Well, that is my take for today, hope you been bless by this post.
Do remember our motto is: " Think critically and pray strategically".

No comments:

Post a Comment