Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The great debate, PT:1

I would like to share with you a few things from a small booklet still in the workshop. Different chapters will brake down into series. We also will look at the difficulty with prayers. Someone said " We are condemn to
meaning.", and that is an indisputable fact. On an this seemly contradictory path again, I quote ." God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change: the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference ."

Amen to that , shall we ?. Given an overview of the above, live is awesome, wonderfully sweet, but what about the chaotic? . One of my work booklet, " Life is hard bend your knees and then rise", yes, it is out this choc us  we find solutions for our problems. The comfort for the comfortless, hope for the hopelessness. Life is really hard, we experiences the agong of defects, the glories of triumph, the resiliency of the human spirit to rise against all the adds. Personal defeats reminded us that we are human and force to the good

Bye now you must fully aware that we are not alone. Here the consoling, comforting word of the Psalms. This too is a prayer, and I will say this, the bible is one giant book of prayers men calling upon the name of the Lord. PSALMS 23. The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not wont. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: For thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou properest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Am closing pt 1, and pick up pt 2 next as the great debate continue from my booklet, " Contemporary prayers at the box office."

On what is our motto ? " Think crucially and pray strategically " Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment