Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A pressing place.

DESTINY--VISION--PURPOSE

Commitment, and submission to the
Sovereign Lordship Of His Father. He does it best   
what a mark of true    excellence. He was able to face his suffering, trials,  ultimately his death.  Because in his pressing place, he seeks heavens aid. In the end, he overcame
 triumphantly. Victory celebrated, so awesome


 May I ask, where exactly are you, at your pressing   place, isn't, been 21 days now, and nothing happen? Micheal the ark-angle have not yet arrived, felicity, fears, the body is thinning out on you. Needless to say, this is most difficult, it is your pressing place. I will assure you, as I often assured myself,am in the place of possibilities and I will not let up. My appetite as no bounds, my destiny, purposes and vision must be fulfill, hence my commitment. The faithfulness of his word I bound myself by at this time in my pressing place. Matthew 7: 7 read as follow, " Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." ( K.J.V.). Frankly put, am hungry, very, very hungry, and in this pressing place, I'll not be dined. Am closing , and for those of you who visit today, I'm in prayer with you right now as you stand in your pressing place, that God will do for you. God bless.


Be reminded that our  motto is " Think critically and pray strategically "     

That is my take for today, and you all have a fantastic day.

Note: Do not own copyright to this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment