Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I will pray it through.


The classic story from the scripture is the story of
Jacob in Genesis 32:22-26. Lets take it from the
N.I.V. That night Jacob got up and took his two
wives, his two maidservants and his eleven sons and
crossed the ford of the Jabbok. After he had sent
them across the stream, he sent over all his possessions.
So Jacob was left alone, and a man wrestled with
him, he touched the socket of Jacob's hip so that his
hip was wrenched as he wrestled with the man. Then
the man said, " Let me go, for it is daybreak." But
Jacob replied, " I will not let you go until you bless me."

Am this close, I will not be denied. Am hungry for
this blessing, the moment is here, and I will not let go.
Such was the heart of Jacob This is up close an
personal, how close are you in receiving ? don't be
denied as God is about coming for you.

That is my take for now, have a fantastic day, his favor be yours, see  you next time. Remember our motto: " Think critically and pray strategically."

No comments:

Post a Comment