Thursday, May 23, 2013

From my heart to yours.

I have been away from you for awhile, of such, I
was unable to do any posting. However you were
certainly in my thoughts and prayers.

I must say, am ever grateful for the wonderful
opportunity to shared, to engaged with you an
this awesome God given journey through prayers.

St. Paul said it best " I will therefore that men
pray everywhere, lifting up holy hands, without
wrath and doubting." 1 Tim:2:8.. With said I add
the words of S.D Gordon " Prayer strikes the
winning blow, service is simply picking up the
pieces." A.J. Gordon, " You can do more than
pray, after you have prayed; but you can never
do more than pray until you have prayed."


 Now shall we continue an this business of prayer.
 Yes friends, what a bless opportunity to pray to a God

 that hear and answered prayer, oh my. What an awesome
 privilege  just  to carry everything to him in prayer.


That is my take today, " Think critically and pray strategically." Have a fantastic day.

No comments:

Post a Comment